In this episode our topic of the week is vegan breakfast. We talk about:
- Fried Breakfast, using scrambled tofu, sausages, baked beans, mushrooms & hashbrowns
- Porridge – protein powder, seeds, nuts
- Pastries – Making your own or selecting vegan options from the supermarket
- Yoghurt, fruit, smoothies
- Eating out – Tips and tricks for staying vegan
- Cooking inclusively as a caterer for vegans, whether that be for friends or professionally
We then go on to talk about a couple of incredible recipes, Spanish-style chard with chickpeas and also cauliflower steak with lemon and ginger sauce.
- Spanish-style chard with chickpeas, from Riverford – Remember, you can easily substitute the charge for Pak Choi, summer greens, spinach or any other form of green leaf
- Cauliflower steak with lemon and ginger sauce – From Asian greens cookbook which unfortunately doesn’t have any recipes online.